ABOUT THE SCHOOLS OF LEARNING
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
- Dual Degree Programme BBA-MBA [with exit option after BBA]
- Dual Degree B.Com. (Hons.)-MBA [with exit option after B.Com.]
- B.Com. (Hons.)
- B.Sc. in Hotel Management
- MBA (Specialization in HRM / Finance / Marketing / Strategy / Operations)
- MBA (Business Analytics)
- MBA (Executive programme)
- Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM)
- Master of Hotel Management (MHM)
- Ph.D. in various areas of Management.
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering. Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence.
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- M.Tech. Computer Science Engineering (Specialization: Software Engineering, Artificial intelligence & Robotics, Data Science)
- M.Tech. in Computer Science.
- M.Tech. Electronics and Communication Engineering (Specialization: Wireless Communication and Networks, VLSI Design, Railway Signaling, Telecommunication & RAMS).
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Ph.D. in various areas of Computer Science and Engineering.
SCHOOL OF BIOTECHNOLOGY
- 5-Year Integrated B.Tech.-M.Tech. (Biotech.)/ MBA
- M.Tech. in Biotechnology (Two year programme for Engineering Graduates and Science Post Graduates)
- M.Sc. (Biotechnology)
- Ph.D. in various areas of Biotechnology.
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- B.Tech. in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor in Architecture (B.Arch.)
- Bachelor of Interior Design (B.I.D.)
- M.Tech. in Electrical Engineering (Specialization: Instrumentation & Control, Power Electronics & Drive, Renewable Energy Systems, Power Systems)
- M.Tech. in Civil Engineering (Specialization: Structural Engineering)
- Master of Urban & Regional Planning (MURP)
- Ph.D. in various areas of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Architecture & Planning
- Lateral Entry option available for Diploma holders and Science Graduates in B.Tech. (EE) Programme.
SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL STUDIES & APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Tech. (Food Processing & Technology)
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
- B.Sc. in Physical Sciences (PCM/PM & CS)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics)
- M.Tech. in Food Processing & Technology
- M.Sc. in (i) Applied Chemistry (ii) Applied Mathematics (iii) Applied Physics (iv) Environmental Science, and (v) Food Science
- Ph.D. in Various areas of Applied Chemistry, Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Environmental Science.
SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.A. (Hons.) in (i) English (ii) Political Science (iii) Applied Psychology (iv) Hindi (v) Urdu (vi) Economics (vii) Sociology (viii) History
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.)
- MA in (i) Education (ii) Economics, Planning and Development (iii) English (iv) Hindi (v) Urdu (vi) Sociology (vii) Political Science and International Relations
(viii) History & Civilization.
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- MA/M.Sc. (Applied Psychology)
- PG Diploma in English Language Teaching (ELT) (Part Time, Non-Residential)
- Diploma in Urdu Language (Part-Time, Non-Residential)
- M.Phil. (Clinical Psychology)
- M.Phil. (Political Science & International Relations)
- Ph.D. in various areas of Humanities and Social Sciences
SCHOOL OF BUDDHIST STUDIES & CIVILIZATION
- BA (Hons.) -MA in Buddhist Studies & Civilization (with exit option after 3 Years)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Pali Language and Literature
- Post Graduate Diploma in Buddhist Tourism and Heritage
- Certificate Course in Pali Language and Literature
- M.A. in Buddhist Studies & Civilization
- M.Phil. in Buddhist Studies & Civilization
SCHOOL OF LAW, JUSTICE & GOVERNANCE
- BA. LL.B. (5-year Integrated Programme)
- LL.M. (One year)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business & Economic Laws
- Ph.D. in various areas of LAW.